Stevens 301 410 bore stock.

Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here.
kickapoogian

Stevens 301 410 bore stock.

Post by kickapoogian »

My grandson accidentally broke the stock on his Stevens 301 Turkey gun (ran over by a tractor). I contacted Savage and they said that they import the gun but do not bring in any parts. ????? I’m thinking I may be able to find another stock that with or without modification will work. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
joey46

Re: Stevens 301 410 bore stock.

Post by joey46 »

Not bringing in any parts is disturbing. Now that China is on many's "shix" list the demand for this gun may slow down. I bought mine in early February and really like it. Under your circumstances I'd try and find a used one on Gunbroker etc and then you would have some spare parts. The price of individual parts on many guns may make this close to a push. Good luck.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Feller I know from PA had a major problem with his

Stevens is replacing it. But has to wait for it to aarjve from... China

😆
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

When the Ukraine troubles began in the Crimea, I saw the handwriting on the wall and bought a "parts" Baikal MP18 in 20 ga. for potential use in my Baikal 20 ga. single-shot. The gun is made in the Russian armaments/gun making city. The guns are embargoed and no longer imported into the US. Fortunately the gun is as sturdy as a blacksmith's anvil and I don' t foresee troubles but one never knows. The 301 is cheap enough new to do the same with it. I do the same with the Turkish made Yildiz. One never knows what can happen there as well. Gil

Return to “Small Bore”