Hatfield 410 with TSS???

Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here.
BumbleFoot

Hatfield 410 with TSS???

Post by BumbleFoot »

Can't seem to find a Yildiz locally, but Wally World has a single shot, Turkish-made Hatfield .410 for $99. From what I can tell, it sports a 28" barrel and has a fixed modified choke.

Anybody here got any first-hand experience or even good guesses as to how well it might pattern some 9.5 or 10 TSS???
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Hatfield 410 with TSS???

Post by Hoobilly »

I heard they aint got a good trigger and some are lacking quality. its cheap enough to try out tho
SpitNdrumN posted pictures on Facebook of a CVA 410 break open. just a hair over 200 bucks. needs threaded for chokes. them guns actually do pretty good for quality. may be a option for you
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
SpitNDrumN

Post by SpitNDrumN »

From the store the hat fields are 30 yard guns max with TSS Loads. Their bores are dead on .410". The Yildiz single shots vary but mine mic's out at .393" and they are 35-40 yard guns with TSS loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

They can be threaded for chokes. I have did one and put a Burris on same gun.
SpitNDrumN

Post by SpitNDrumN »

SumToy wrote:They can be threaded for chokes. I have did one and put a Burris on same gun.
Yes they certainly can. I was just speaking for the guns for they way they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

Yup but that gun is like the yildiz it got looked over because the money. You spend little on it and if not like 410 you not upside down. If it brakes in 5 to 6 years you buy another and keep going. Spend all that other money on TSS loading supplies and gas to go hunt.
SpitNDrumN

Post by SpitNDrumN »

SumToy wrote: July 26th, 2017, 8:57 am Yup but that gun is like the yildiz it got looked over because the money. You spend little on it and if not like 410 you not upside down. If it brakes in 5 to 6 years you buy another and keep going. Spend all that other money on TSS loading supplies and gas to go hunt.
I bought one about a month or two ago for the heck do it. Guess I'll do something with it sometime. I might not even fool with it and just give it to my son.

Return to “Small Bore”