THE NEW SP 10GA. @ $ 2,000.00

Talk about 10 12 & 16 gauge shotguns here.
GOLD HUNTER
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

THE NEW SP 10GA. @ $ 2,000.00

Post by GOLD HUNTER »

This is for serious extended-range shotgunners, there's only one choice. The Model SP-10. Its 10-gauge bore produces significantly superior patterns and less felt recoil than any 12-gauge, 3 1/2" gun out there. And like all Remington shotguns, it excels in the most extreme hunting conditions. It features a corrosion-resistant system, in which the cylinder, not the piston, moves, helping dampen recoil. It's the only shotgun worthy of the ultimate 3-1/2" bird-leveling payload - the 10 gauge. The SP-10 magnum comes with a vent rib Rem choke barrel and twin bead sights and safety switch. Interchangeable full and modified Rem chokes are included. Mossy Oak Obsession finish. Rem Chokes. Fiber-optic sights. Thumbhole stock.

ANYONE LOOKING TO GET THIS GUN...... :shock:

brian

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... rchID=4006
LET'S GO TROUT FISHING
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: THE NEW SP 10GA. @ $ 2,000.00

Post by Hognutz »

Yowsa!! That's why they discontinued it? So they could bring it back for half again as much money, I guess..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
YellaJacket

Post by YellaJacket »

For one its Gander Mountain..Only way I can afford to shop there is when they have a 50% off sale. There are a few of those thumbhole stock sp-10's on line to buy.. This is probably the heaviest version of all of all the sp-10 models. I shoot left handed as well. The right handed thumbholes on several of the older model Rems always were attractive to me but just didnt shoot right handed. Ive had to switch in emergency.
3.5inchpainfulldeath

Post by 3.5inchpainfulldeath »

YellaJacket wrote:For one its Gander Mountain..Only way I can afford to shop there is when they have a 50% off sale. There are a few of those thumbhole stock sp-10's on line to buy.. This is probably the heaviest version of all of all the sp-10 models. I shoot left handed as well. The right handed thumbholes on several of the older model Rems always were attractive to me but just didnt shoot right handed. Ive had to switch in emergency.
OH COME ON... THEY KNOCKED $53 DOLLARS OFF OF IT...LOL..

That thing looks amazing...
Matthew Keefer
Mountain Hollow Game Calls Prostaff
http://www.mountainhollowgamecalls.com
SCtrkyhntr

Post by SCtrkyhntr »

11 lbs is way too much to be carrying around in the woods all day for me. My gun is 7-7.5 lbs and thats too much at times.
YellaJacket

Post by YellaJacket »

Return to “Big Bore”