Who is in shape..

A place for you health nuts and slackers to share your tips on staying in shape for seasons to come.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Who is in shape..

Post by Hoobilly »

for fall turkey and deer season?

I feel like a busted can of biscuits

:LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Who is in shape..

Post by CamoMan4025 »

It's a battle every day. I am supposed to go on an elk hunt in Colorado next October (2018). I have been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. When it gets closer, apparently I need to start walking in my hunting boots with my weighted backpack on. I have a buddy who is going in Oct of this year. He is walking 3 miles a day with 40 lbs in his pack.

My new workout consists of 1 minute of cardio between each set of lifting. It sucks, but I feel has helped my cardio endurance.

Maybe I can post up my workout and one day you can look just like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

CamoMan4025 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 8:19 pm It's a battle every day. I am supposed to go on an elk hunt in Colorado next October (2018). I have been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. When it gets closer, apparently I need to start walking in my hunting boots with my weighted backpack on. I have a buddy who is going in Oct of this year. He is walking 3 miles a day with 40 lbs in his pack.

My new workout consists of 1 minute of cardio between each set of lifting. It sucks, but I feel has helped my cardio endurance.

Maybe I can post up my workout and one day you can look just like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Tommy said you were all muscle :shock: and he was afraid to make any sudden moves around you :lol:

Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

Round is a Shape! That's why I call, they have legs.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Fatmo wrote: August 30th, 2017, 8:31 pm Round is a Shape! That's why I call, they have legs.

swampchicken

Post by swampchicken »

CamoMan4025 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 8:19 pm It's a battle every day. I am supposed to go on an elk hunt in Colorado next October (2018). I have been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. When it gets closer, apparently I need to start walking in my hunting boots with my weighted backpack on. I have a buddy who is going in Oct of this year. He is walking 3 miles a day with 40 lbs in his pack.

That thin air will make you feel oh so good! I coyote hunted out near aspen oh that was so much fun!
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Not me!! :cheers:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Hognutz wrote: August 30th, 2017, 11:03 pm Not me!! :cheers:
Me neither. This is the worst shape I've ever been. I get winded riding the lawn mower.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

www.trainingmask.com/training-masks/tra ... xpEALw_wcB
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

I'm tryin' cause my Doc says I better shape up or I'll ship out :shock:

My farmer buddy from Michigan a year ago, was on his annual all winter of fishin' stay in Florida, and went for a routing check up there. He said the Doc, called him a fat ole' farmer :LMAO:
He sayin' he'll stick to his Michigan doctor from now on :thumbup:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Shooter wrote: August 30th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Hognutz wrote: August 30th, 2017, 11:03 pm Not me!! :cheers:
Me neither. This is the worst shape I've ever been. I get winded riding the lawn mower.

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

soiltester wrote: August 31st, 2017, 7:07 am I'm tryin' cause my Doc says I better shape up or I'll ship out :shock:

My farmer buddy from Michigan a year ago, was on his annual all winter of fishin' stay in Florida, and went for a routing check up there. He said the Doc, called him a fat ole' farmer :LMAO:
He sayin' he'll stick to his Michigan doctor from now on :thumbup:

I really hate going to the doctor..

OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

I need to. I'm goin to Mexico next year after goulds.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

My wife says I've got the body of a God. Buddha!
When I walk into the Chinese buffet, the old Lady says, "I told you before, you not come here anymore". I tell her, " I got money and I'm gonna love you long time". Then I wave my arms in the air and make Godzilla noises!
Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

I'm ready for a mountain goat hunt. And yes, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

Eh, probably not. I did send a deposit to get in the queue for a squirrel pup. Getting one started is as close to hitting the gym as I get.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

OLE RASPY wrote: August 31st, 2017, 8:03 pm I need to. I'm goin to Mexico next year after goulds.
If you had to hike everywhere, then it would be a problem, but I'm glad our guides, in the Mexico mountains, drive us quite close to where we hunt ;)
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

HOO....I'm far from all muscle, I just wear a size shamedium(that's between a small and medium) shirt, it gives you the appearance of big guns!

Shooter: OMG, you weigh about 125 dripping wet, what do you mean out of shape...you don't have any problems shootin' those land cannons you have!

Tom: I actually saw one of those in Dick's a few weeks ago....people laugh at me in the gym now, let me walk in with one of those!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

CamoMan4025 wrote: September 1st, 2017, 7:31 am

Tom: I actually saw one of those in Dick's a few weeks ago....people laugh at me in the gym now, let me walk in with one of those!
The guy that invented went to a neighboring school and graduated same year as me. We got along good, it's blown up, you could say, he drives a Lamborghini lol

I cannot believe he has not marketed to hunters yet. I believe they are still manufactured here
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Another scam and you know if Marshan Lynch is using it it is a for sure an advertising scam ! :slap:

P.S. are you trying to get camoman to kill himself in that case carry on LOL. :dontknow:
Ozark Ridge Runner

Post by Ozark Ridge Runner »

37 years ago I was guiding bighorn sheep and elk hunters in what is now the Bridger Teton Wilderness area near Jackson Wyoming. I always was amazed how difficult it was for the hunters to get around in that country at 8,000 to 10,000 feet elevation. Now I KNOW why it so difficult. It would kill me today to do what I did every day for 75 days straight back then. It sucks.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Fatmo wrote: August 31st, 2017, 8:12 pm My wife says I've got the body of a God. Buddha!
When I walk into the Chinese buffet, the old Lady says, "I told you before, you not come here anymore". I tell her, " I got money and I'm gonna love you long time". Then I wave my arms in the air and make Godzilla noises!
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Ozark Ridge Runner wrote: September 1st, 2017, 3:17 pm 37 years ago I was guiding bighorn sheep and elk hunters in what is now the Bridger Teton Wilderness area near Jackson Wyoming. I always was amazed how difficult it was for the hunters to get around in that country at 8,000 to 10,000 feet elevation. Now I KNOW why it so difficult. It would kill me today to do what I did every day for 75 days straight back then. It sucks.
I bet you have some cool stories about those hunts!

HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

CamoMan4025 wrote: September 1st, 2017, 7:31 am HOO....I'm far from all muscle, I just wear a size shamedium
That size translates to "shamed i am." :stir: :LMAO:
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

I work-out twice a week doing 1 hour of cardio & 30 minutes of weigh each day. The other days, I do a lot of walking around my place & sometimes in the woods. I still can't seem to shed as much weight as I need to. Maybe if I started doing table push-aways??
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Return to “Health & Fitness”