well crud

A place for you health nuts and slackers to share your tips on staying in shape for seasons to come.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

well crud

Post by Hoobilly »

back to the rope jumping etc etc..

cant let this get out of hand. turkey season has been over for too long and I gotta lose weight that i gained since I stopped walking 5 miles a day

now if the weather cooperates I will be biking again soon enough. But I hate biking when its 90 plus degrees
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
MAK

Re: well crud

Post by MAK »

I was doing real good until my sciatica acted up - I’ve lost 20+ by walking and doing push always ( get u r fat azz away from the table) - good luck , sure was more fun putting it on than taking it off
MAK
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

MAK wrote: July 18th, 2018, 9:11 am I was doing real good until my sciatica acted up - I’ve lost 20+ by walking and doing push always ( get u r fat azz away from the table) - good luck , sure was more fun putting it on than taking it off
:LMAO:

If I cooked like Tom Byle I would be 300 lbs before fall..

with my knee problem I think I am walking funny and causing a problem with my heel. seems the more I walk the better off I am and the less it hurts. Same with jumping rope. it helps

hope I never have back problems EVER

Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

:salute:
Last edited by Sloppy_Snood on July 25th, 2018, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

MAK wrote: July 18th, 2018, 9:11 am I was doing real good until my sciatica acted up - I’ve lost 20+ by walking and doing push always ( get u r fat azz away from the table) - good luck , sure was more fun putting it on than taking it off
My sciatica kills me, wrips down my leg. It's embarrassing theirs times I need to kneel at Walmart and act like I'm reading labels. Guiding, it friggen kills me, I drag my right leg by end of day.

I hate going to the doctor, I can have a splitting headache, refuse Excedrin etc Gotta figure something out
MAK

Post by MAK »

First hour of the day is a joy - mine is left side - I’m desperate enough to seek medical help- sucks
MAK
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

MAK wrote: July 24th, 2018, 9:34 pm First hour of the day is a joy - mine is left side - I’m desperate enough to seek medical help- sucks
Yeah that really has to suck

jryser

well crud

Post by jryser »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
My sciatica kills me, wrips down my leg. It's embarrassing theirs times I need to kneel at Walmart and act like I'm reading labels. Guiding, it friggen kills me, I drag my right leg by end of day.

I hate going to the doctor, I can have a splitting headache, refuse Excedrin etc Gotta figure something out
For sciatic issues, this is a simple stretch that will help. I specialize in chronic pain (Hoobilly will vouch - we have become 90/93 friends!).

The problem is USUALLY a tight piriformis muscle, which irritates the nearby sciatica. What I typically recommend is sit straight up. Cross the affected leg over the other. While keeping your back straight, lean over - you will feel it. Stretch slowly and deliberately - do not bounce. This will stretch that, ease pressure, and pain. Then get and KEEP moving! And keep that stretch going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

jryser wrote: July 25th, 2018, 12:24 am
ICDEDTURKES wrote:

For sciatic issues, this is a simple stretch that will help. I specialize in chronic pain (Hoobilly will vouch - we have become 90/93 friends!).

The problem is USUALLY a tight piriformis muscle, which irritates the nearby sciatica. What I typically recommend is sit straight up. Cross the affected leg over the other. While keeping your back straight, lean over - you will feel it. Stretch slowly and deliberately - do not bounce. This will stretch that, ease pressure, and pain. Then get and KEEP moving! And keep that stretch going.

MAK if that works.. you can send you payment to gobblernation, I will share with Ryser
I pinky swear promise :LMAO:

MAK

Post by MAK »

I attached payment to a carrier pigeon this morning
MAK
crow

Post by crow »

I have some bad back problems, an Inversion table has been the biggest help for pain and to be able to keep doing things. I also do several stretches each morning that also help a good bit for pain and getting around.

Sciatic problems can also come from issues in your back (disc/nerves being pinched), the inversion table helps for this also, they work good enough that we got a 2nd one that I take with me when I go away so family can still use the first one. I've had one for 11 years, it's one of the best things I ever got

if you get one or try one don't hang completely upside down at first, most people need to get used to being upside down.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

MAK wrote: July 25th, 2018, 8:01 am I attached payment to a carrier pigeon this morning

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

crow wrote: July 25th, 2018, 8:45 am I have some bad back problems, an Inversion table has been the biggest help for pain and to be able to keep doing things. I also do several stretches each morning that also help a good bit for pain and getting around.

Sciatic problems can also come from issues in your back (disc/nerves being pinched), the inversion table helps for this also, they work good enough that we got a 2nd one that I take with me when I go away so family can still use the first one. I've had one for 11 years, it's one of the best things I ever got

if you get one or try one don't hang completely upside down at first, most people need to get used to being upside down.
I need to tell my wife about the table.. she has some back issues from working and bending over. may help her

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: July 25th, 2018, 11:47 am
crow wrote: July 25th, 2018, 8:45 am I have some bad back problems, an Inversion table has been the biggest help for pain and to be able to keep doing things. I also do several stretches each morning that also help a good bit for pain and getting around.

Iback issues from working and bending over. may help her
Refrain from posting you are a good member of the board
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: July 25th, 2018, 4:15 pm
hoobilly wrote: July 25th, 2018, 11:47 am
Iback issues from working and bending over. may help her
Refrain from posting you are a good member of the board
[/quote]

when I typed that I thought I better change how I worded it.. but I thought nahhhhh

theres no way anyones gonna think dirty

but I was wrong again :LMAO:

jryser

Post by jryser »

hoobilly wrote:
MAK wrote: July 25th, 2018, 8:01 am I attached payment to a carrier pigeon this morning
There has been a pigeon flying around my house all day!!!

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

jryser wrote: July 25th, 2018, 7:29 pm
hoobilly wrote:
There has been a pigeon flying around my house all day!!!

:angel4:

Return to “Health & Fitness”