Search found 4460 matches
- February 5th, 2018, 8:16 am
- Forum: Gobbler Talk
- Topic: Slate call giveaway! Chris Brumfiel Turkey Calls!
- Replies: 68
- Views: 1089
- February 1st, 2018, 8:29 am
- Forum: Gobbler Nation Classifieds
- Topic: Patches??? Looking for Old gobbler Patches!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 358
Wellllllll, I may have to find a new moderators job somewhere ,but I might have one or too laying around .
- January 30th, 2018, 5:18 pm
- Forum: Health & Fitness
- Topic: How many QUITTERS are here.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 553
I am a recovering alcoholic as well as a smoker.Don’t mean to be overly graphic but I was puking blood most nights. I was smoking 4 packs a day. My wife gave me a choice ,her or the bottle. I have neen sober now for 31 years.Haven’t smoked in almost 31 years.You are better than your addiction.
- January 28th, 2018, 8:10 am
- Forum: Handloading, Ammo & Patterns
- Topic: TSS Hulls
- Replies: 10
- Views: 420
Im sure one of the fellas that load the 12 ga. will chime in soon. Inre: to a hull trimmer you don't need to buy one. Make your own. Do a search here for hull trimmers. You will be amazed at how simple it is.
- December 4th, 2017, 3:42 pm
- Forum: General Gun Talk
- Topic: MLer trajectory results.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 427
Wel,i thought I was sighted pretty good at 50 so I took my firts shot at 100. White target. Dang near 6 inches low.??????????? Hmmmmm .went vack to 50 yds. 1st shot low. Adjusred scope. 2nd shot better. Nuther adj.3rd shot perfect. Back to 100 . Black target.Pertnear identical to 50. Maybe a tad low...